Our newest villa, the Bima House, is a striking mix of traditional Balinese and modern design elements. It is ideal for those who enjoy access to the natural elements. Fully half of the house- the living room and dining areas- are situated in the open air with a view of a private garden and rice fields.
The large bedroom and office are enclosed to allow for air conditioning while benefiting from lots of natural light. The private western standards bathroom is open air and features an ingenious stone wall with a cascading water fountain.A fully outfitted kitchen means you can cook for your own needs or entertain a group of dinner guests Free Wi-Fi Internet connectivity is available throughout the Villa Bhuana Alit property. Special pricing consideration given to long stays past 30 days. Advance booking is recommended.
- Large open air dining area with seating for six
- Adjacent kitchen with sink, gas stovetop and cold box
- Large open-air living room with sectional sofa
- Air conditioned bedroom with queen bed
- Air conditioned office with desk
- Large open air bathroom with tub, hot shower and sit toilet
- Beautifully landscaped private garden
- Color TV with access to local channels
- 19 liter bottled water dispenser
With access to shopping, entertainment & the surrounding artists’ community Villa Bhuana Alit is ideally situated for the visitor to Bali. Here you’ll find yourself in the midst of a beautiful traditional culture where friendly people and colorful ceremonies are a ways of life.
Arranging for a Long Stay?
Villa Bhuana Alit is a perfect location for a long stay in Bali of one month or more.
Villa Bhuana Alit
Banjar Kalah, Peliatan Ubud 80571, Gianyar Bali – IndonesiaPhone : +62 361 971561
Fax : +62 361 975019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Made Midra or Guli